Benefits of Hiring a Professional Pet Sitter
Professional Pet People believe the goal is to keep your pets on their regular schedule and keep them happy and relaxed while you are away from home. In Home Pet Care benefits are:
- Pets are happier and experience less stress at home.
- Your pets receive personalized attention.
- Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted.
- Regular exercise keeps your dog happy, healthier and better behaved.
- In home care can help reduce separation anxiety.
- Pet’s exposure to illness is minimized.
- Medication and injections can be administered.
- No need to rely on untrained neighbors or friends.
- No transportation concerns.
- Pet Sitters are trained to respond to any emergency or First Aid situation.
Meet and Greet – Each time we are hired by a new client we schedule a meet and greet appointment at no charge. We will review the profile you have created for each pet and make sure we have all the important information about your home and your pet. We will discuss the schedule and location of pet food, leashes, treats and any additional information we will need to care for your pet. We will pick up a set of keys at this time.
Insured & Bonded
At Professional Pet People we have The Pet Sitters Liability Program which provides liability protection specifically for the exposures relating to the Pet Sitting business. We are bonded and insured through Business Insurers Of The Carolinas. They have been writing General Liability Insurance and Dishonesty Bonds for pet sitters via our association programs since 1995, offering the broadest coverage in the industry for the pets and property in your care-whether in your client’s home, in transit, or at your home.
In consideration of the agreed premium, Travelers Casualty and Surety Company, a North Carolina corporation, hereby agrees to indemnify Professional Pet People against any loss of money or other property which the Insured shall sustain or for which the Insured shall incur liability to any Customer or Subscriber of the Insured through any fraudulent or dishonest act or acts committed by any Independent Contractor or Employees of the Insured acting alone or in Collusion with others, the amount of indemnity on each of such staff member being $5,000.